As your pool ages, its surface becomes prone to damage. You may begin to notice stains, rough patches, and cracks that not only hurt the pride you have in your pool, but also may also take a toll on your home’s resale value if you’re thinking about moving. The good news is that Little Giant Pool & Spa is here to keep your swimming pool in top shape.
Our services include complete pool renovations in St. Charles County, MO. We are ready to take your call when you notice any of the following signs that your pool is due for resurfacing:
- Stains – Certain chemicals, metals, natural debris, and algae can all leave stains that prematurely age your pool’s appearance.
- Erosion marks – These will occur naturally over time as the water constantly moves along the pool’s surface; signs of erosion may mean you should consider pool renovation services.
- Corroded Tile Grout – Over time, grout corrodes, and often this is due to poor installation. Whatever the cause, though, corroded gout can lead to tiles popping out of place.
- Rough Spots – If there are spots that scuff your feet while you’re in your pool, that may indicate damage, improper installation, or a pH imbalance—all signs you may need to resurface.
- Water Loss – When you have trouble keeping your pool filled to the right level, that means you have leaks caused by a damaged pool surface.