Pool Opening Service in Franklin County, MO
Rest easy knowing your pool is prepared for the start of the summer season or the cold winter with our assistance. Our pool company employs a team of professionals that work on gunite, vinyl, and fiberglass inground pools in Missouri.
Little Giant Pool & Spa is a company that provides a complete range of pool work, including installation, weekly pool maintenance, and seasonal opening and closing. Make us your go-to team when you are looking for a swimming pool contractor. We have provided superior service to our clients since 1984.
Click here to view our service plans.
Pool Opening Service from Our Pros
Open your pool for the summer with our team on your side. We not only provide you with regular maintenance services, but we also kick off the year with the proper pool opening service in Franklin County, MO, for this season’s first swim. Opening a pool requires a few steps that are all essential for your safety and the longevity of your pool. This time of year is often when we notice if any deterioration has occurred with your pool over the winter. We recommend only necessary repair services during our inspection. Some of the steps we take when opening your swimming pool include:
- Removing the pool cover
- Cleaning and storing the pool cover
- Your pool with being vacuumed if it is clear and clean
- Inspecting the plumbing of the pool
- Testing the water for pH, calcium hardness, alkalinity, and more
- Shocking the pool water
- Examining any electrical connections with the pool parts
- Discussing maintenance routines with you
- Assessing any necessary repairs or upgrades
Click here to view our opening form.
Close Your Pool This Season with Our Assistance
On top of our pool opening service in St. Charles County, MO, we also help you extend the life of your pool by closing it up at the end of the season. If we have already provided you with weekly pool maintenance, the process of closing up your pool tends to be easy. Some of the steps we take when closing up your pool for the winter include:
- Taking a sample of the pool water for a complete analysis
- Getting rid of all the removable parts of the pool
- Dropping the water level by up to six inches
- Getting the water out of your pumping equipment to stop freeze damage
- Adding winterizing solutions to your water
- Blowing out and plugging the plumbing lines of your pool
- Covering the pool tightly to hold throughout the winter
Click here to view our closing form.
Schedule an appointment with Little Giant Pool & Spa today or contact us for more information about our opening and closing services. We are proud to serve clients in St. Louis, Missouri, as well as the surrounding communities.